Breast cancer is the cancer that forms in the cells of the breast. Breast cancer is the most common cancer after skin cancer. It is the most common disease in women and the second leading cause of cancer death. At present in United States 2 million women who have been treated for breast cancer. About 41,000 women will die from the disease. It is not just a woman’s disease. According to American Cancer Society 1600 men develop the disease yearly and about 400 may die from the disease.
Causes of breast cancer
When some breast cells begin to grow abnormally then breast cancer occurs. Cells may spread through your breast to your lymph nodes or to other parts of your body. According to the doctors breast cancer most often begins with cells in the milk-producing ducts. It also begins in the glandular tissue called lobules. According to the research hormonal, lifestyle and environmental factors can increase your risk of breast cancer. Breast cancer is caused by a complex interaction of your genetic makeup and your environment.
Symptoms of breast cancer
Followings are signs and symptoms of breast cancer:
- Changes got started to the skin over the breast such as dimpling
- A newly upturned nipple
- The area of skin around the nipple start getting peeling, flaking and scaling
- There is redness on the skin like the skin of an orange
- There are changes in the size, shape or appearance of a breast
- There is a lump in the breast that feels different from the surrounding tissue
Inherited breast cancer
Doctors estimate that about 5-10 percent of breast cancers are linked to gene mutations which are passed through generations of a family. Number of inherited mutated genes has been found that increase the likelihood of breast cancer. Two breast cancer genes have been found named BRCA1 and BRCA2. These both genes increase the risk of both breast and ovarian cancer. Blood test recommended by doctors to those who have strong family history of breast cancer.
Risk factors of breast cancer
- Radiation exposure causes breast cancer
- It also causes if you have your first child at an older age
- Beginning of periods at younger age
- Drinking alcohol
- Woman having never been pregnant has higher risk of breast cancer
- Inherited genes
- Increasing age and being female
Prevention of breast cancer
Breast cancer can be prevented with following precautions.
- Drink alcohol in moderation
- Do exercise for maximum time
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Ask your doctor for breast cancer screening
- Take a healthy diet
- Be familiar with your breasts by attending awareness seminars
EAnnatto DeltaGold supplement for prevention of breast cancer
Breast cancer is one of the biggest reasons of death now these days. If you got fed up with many medical tests then take EAnnatto DeltaGold supplements. EAnnatto tocotrienols are the advanced form of vitamin E and best for the treatment of breast cancer. There are many treatment and remedies available in the market for breast cancer. But these tocotrienols supplements help to kills the cancer making cells along with cancer cells. Life is very precious if you are worried about this cancer then this will the end of your worry. You can visit EAnnatto’s website for EAnnatto DeltaGold best supplements for breast cancer.